Franklin County RV Park Reservation/Cancellation Policy
All reservations must be secured with any major Credit Card, otherwise the RV lots will be on a first come first served basis. Cancellations made more than 3 days (including your date of arrival) prior to arrival date will incur no penalty. For cancellations less than 3 days prior to your stay, the first night's fees will be retained. All cancellations should be done via e-mail to email@example.com or call 509-542-5982. Please retain your confirmation number.
Late Arrivals and "No Shows"
If you have reserved a lot for multiple days and arrive at the park the day after your scheduled arrival date, before 1:00pm, your reservation will be honored. You will still be responsible for the previous night's fee. If you do not check in at the park before 1:00pm the day after your scheduled arrival date and you have not contacted the park, you entire reservation(s) will be cancelled and your Credit Card will be billed for the entire reservation amount.
All fees and policies are subject to change.
For any questions, contact us at 509-542-5982 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle / RV
- RV Park Management reserves the right to remove RVs/vehicles from the RV park at the owner’s expense if the owner/operator: abandons the vehicle, does not vacate after their rental period expires, and/or violates any rule or regulation
- RV Park Management reserves the right to exclude or expel a RV for any reason other than age of RV, including, but not limited to, failure to comply with faire, safety, or other provisions of local ordinances and state law.
- RV Management reserves the right to deny any vehicle that is unsafe or excessively noisy
- All units must be licensed and approved as Recreational Vehicles
- All RVs and vehicles must be insured and registered
- All RVs must have sleeping facilities, window coverings, and approved electrical hookups
- All RVs must have the ability to be moved by the guest upon request
- Mechanical work is prohibited on vehicles within the RV Park without management approval
- Mobile Homes, Manufactured Homes, Park model RVs, and “tiny houses” are prohibited from RV Park
Reservation / Cancellation
- All site fees are due prior to occupying the space.
- Check-In time is 1:00 P.M. & Check-Out time is 12:00 noon.
- RV Park management reserves the right to change the site location/number if needed
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the arrival date; otherwise the guest can be charged the total reservation amount
- If you reserved for multiple days and arrive at the park the day after your scheduled arrival date before 1:00pm, you reservation will be honored and charged, including for the previous night
- If you do not arrive by 1:00pm the day after your scheduled arrival date, your entire reservation will be cancelled and can be charged the total reservation amount
- Upon check out, RV space should be in the same or better condition than when guest arrived.
- Rental agreements are non-transferable without written consent of RV Park Management.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated parking spaces
- Parking in the loop roadway is prohibited. Roadway MUST stay clear at all times for a fire lane. Vehicles parked in the loop roadway are subject to being towed at owner expense.
- Sites are designated for one ( 1 ) RV and one ( 1 ) vehicle/boat/trailer, however additional vehicles may be allowed to park on the paved area of the site, if space allows
- Vehicles are prohibited from parking on the grass
- Any other vehicles must be parked in the overflow parking area.
- Franklin County RV Park does not guarantee space for extra vehicles
- Speed limit is 10 M.P.H
- Service Animals, as defined by state law, are not considered pets, and prohibitions in this section do not apply to them.
- All pets must be in compliance with City of Pasco ordinances
- Pets must be leashed at all times while outside the owners’ RV
- Pets cannot be left outside unattended
- Pet waste is the responsibility of the owner & must be immediately disposed of properly in a trash receptacle
- Noisy or vicious pets are prohibited in the RV Park
- Pets are not allowed in the buildings around the RV Park
- All Birds must remain in the vehicle at all times
Additional Rules & Regulations
- RV Park Management reserves the right to remove any guest from the RV Park property whose behavior adversely affects the use, enjoyment, or safety of the other guests, pursuant to Washington State law
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone pursuant to Washington State law
- Guests use the Franklin County RV Park facilities and amenities at their own risk
- RV Park guests are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of themselves, their pets, their children, and their visitors
- Guests are financially responsible for malicious or willful damage to RV Park property and may be prosecuted and/or evicted
- The RV Park is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or other catastrophic events. In the event of loss or theft, notify Pasco Police Dept. at 509-545-3510
- “Quiet Time” is from 10 pm to 7 am daily. All disturbing noises (i.e. TV, radio, loud voices, generators) must cease during that time
- All items are to be removed from the grass area during Quiet Time; from April – October the irrigation will water the grass areas during Quiet Time, however footstools may remain on the grass area as long as it does not impede the growth of the grass.
- Trash must be placed in the waste containers at the North or South end of the RV Park
- No disposal of hazardous waste (oil, batteries, paint, etc.) or large items in waste containers
- Wastewater must be discharged into authorized receptacles only and never onto the ground
- Sewer collars or approved sewer seal connections are required at all times
- No hanging clothes or other laundry items outside
- Use of the laundry room requires adherence to the posted rules within the laundry area
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building at the Franklin County RV Park
- Open fires are not permitted at any time; gas and charcoal are acceptable if in proper receptacles and properly supervised
- Propane tanks must be stored properly, in accordance to all applicable laws and regulations
- Guests are not allowed to sell, advertise, or offer services/goods while residing in the RV Park. This does not include the attempted sale of the RV.
- No signs or other notices can be posted in any areas without written authorization by the RV Park Manager. This does not include “for sale” signs posted on a RV that is for sale. RV for sale signs must be placed on the inside window of the RV.
- No outside storage is allowed, with exception of potted plants, patio chairs, a patio table, a grill, propane tanks, and bicycles. All items must be stored in an organized manner on the concrete portion of the RV site. Additionally, each unit may have sealable, outdoor storage boxes which must be stored in a clean and organized method.
- No planting anything in the ground within the RV Park
- No birdfeeders are permitted
- No feeding the wildlife
- Bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, or skates may not be used on the sidewalks, across RV sites, or in buildings
- Hockey and golf are not allowed anywhere in the RV Park
- No throwing objects (softballs, footballs, Frisbees, etc.) around the RVs