Franklin County RV Park Reservation/Cancellation Policy
All reservations must be secured with any major Credit Card, otherwise the RV lots will be on a first come first served basis. Cancellations made more than 3 days (including your date of arrival) prior to arrival date will incur no penalty. For cancellations less than 3 days prior to your stay, the first night's fees will be retained. All cancellations should be done via e-mail to email@example.com or call 509-542-5982. Please retain your confirmation number.
Late Arrivals and "No Shows"
If you have reserved a lot for multiple days and arrive at the park the day after your scheduled arrival date, before 1:00pm, your reservation will be honored. You will still be responsible for the previous night's fee. If you do not check in at the park before 1:00pm the day after your scheduled arrival date and you have not contacted the park, you entire reservation(s) will be cancelled and your Credit Card will be billed for the entire reservation amount.
All fees and policies are subject to change.
For any questions, contact us at 509-542-5982 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Franklin County RV Park Rules & Regulations
Recreastional Vehicles (RVs)
- Franklin County RV Park reserves the right to refuse anyone; also based on the age, appearance, condition, or type of the RV/vehicle.
- The RV must be well maintained and kept in good overall condition.
- All RVs and vehicles must be insured and registered.
- All RVs must have the ability to be moved by the guest upon request.
- Mechanical work is prohibited on vehicles within the RV Park without management approval.
- The RV must be licensed and approved as Recreational Vehicle.
- Each site is limited to one (1) RV and one (1) vehicle; additional vehicles need to be parked in designated overflow parking area.
- Sewer collars or approved sealed sewer connections are required at all times.
- Propane tanks must be stored properly, in accordance to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Outdoor storage must be kept in a clean and organized manner on the paved area of the RV site.
Guest Safety and Security
- In case of emergency, dial 911. For non-emergency contact the Pasco Police at 509-545-3510.
- Speed limit is 10 mph. Please observe the speed limit to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Franklin County RV Park reserves the right to remove any guest from the RV Park property whose behavior adversely affects the use, enjoyment, or safety of the other guests, pursuant to Washington State Law.
- Guests are to use the Franklin County RV Park facilities and amenities at their own risk.
- The RV Park is not responsible for the loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or other catastrophic events. In the event of loss or theft contact Pasco Police at 509-545-3510
- Any form of harassment will not be tolerated. If any individual represents a threat to others, they will be removed immediately from the RV Park.
- RV Park guests are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of themselves, their pets, and their children.
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, or skates will be used on the sidewalks, across the RV sites, or in the buildings.
- No throwing, kicking, or hitting objects (softballs, footballs, Frisbees, soccer balls, or hockey pucks, etc.) anywhere in the RV Park or RV Park parking lot.
- Parking is the loop roadway is prohibited. Roadway must remain clear for RVs and emergency vehicles.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas.
- No parking or driving on the grass.
- Franklin County does not guarantee space for extra vehicles.
- Any other vehicles can be parked in the RV Park’s overflow parking area.
- “Quiet Time” is daily from 10 pm to 7 am.
- “Quiet Time” means all disturbing noises must cease during that time such as: loud music, loud voices, generators, etc.
- Sprinklers operate during “Quiet Time,” from April to October, and all items (except footstools) need to be removed from the grassy areas.
- Service animals, as defined by state law, are not considered pets, and prohibitions in this section to not apply to them. Service animals are still required to be leashed.
- All pets must be under the control of the owner. Pets are dogs, cats, and birds.
- All pets must abide by all the City of Pasco ordinances.
- Two ( 2 ) pets are allowed per space; three ( 3 ) pets or more require written management approval.
- Dogs and cats must be leashed while outside the owners’ RV.
- Pets cannot be left outside unattended.
- Pet waste is the responsibility of the owner and must be immediately disposed of properly in a trash receptacle.
- Noisy or vicious pets are prohibited in the RV Park.
- No pets are allowed in the buildings around the RV Park.
- Pets cannot harm the quiet use, enjoyment, and safety of the RV Park for other guests.
- No wood fires. Propane fires are allowed in proper receptacles, under proper supervision, and only on paved areas.
- Gas and charcoal grills are acceptable.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building at the Franklin County RV Park or within 25 feet of any entrance of a building.
- Guests are not allowed to sell or advertise goods/services within the RV Park, unless sale of RV.
- No planting anything in the ground with the RV Park.
- No bird feeders allowed.
- Garbage is to be placed in the designated dumpsters located at both ends of the RV Park.
- No disposal of hazardous waste or large items.
- No hanging clothes or other laundry items outside.
Laundry & Shower Facilities
- Washing machines $1.00 per load, Dryers $1.25 per load, Laundry detergent $1.00 per container
- Showers are $0.25 for 10 minutes. Quarters only.
- Check-In time: 1:00 pm. Check-Out time: 12:00 noon.
- All site fees are due within an hour of arrival.
- If you need assistance when the RV Park office is closed, the RV Park Camp Hosts are in Site #6
- RV Park management reserves the right to change the site location/number as needed.
- Monthly reservations can be made with the RV Park manager and require a contract.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the arrival date; otherwise the guest may not receive a full refund.
- If you have a reservation for multiple days and arrive at the RV Park the day after your scheduled arrival date before 1:00 pm., your reservation will be honored and charged, including for the previous day.
- If you do not arrive by 1:00 pm the day after your scheduled arrival date, your entire reservation will be cancelled and may be charged the total reservation amount.
- Refunds must be returned to a credit card or debit card only. No refunds in cash or check.